About to put in my two weeks. New job!!!!

I posted here before about being extremely unhappy with my job. The time has come! I just received an offer for double my current salary, work from home, AND with a great company. I have had so many issues with my current employers- from them refusing to pay for equipment and software to disrespecting me in front of clients- and refusing to give me the raise I deserved. I am FINALLY out of here!!!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

About to put in my two weeks. New job!!!! About to put in my two weeks. New job!!!! Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.