How to help my Mom with a 20 year employment gap

Background: my mom got her PhD in food science in the late 90s and last worked around 2000 at a lab. After taking 20 years off with only some volunteer experience in that time she is applying for jobs.

The problem is that she is dead set on a position at a food manufacturing company. How much weight does her degree and experience have being 20 years ago and nothing since then? Do you think she has a shot or should she aim for like a basic retail job? Is there anything she should do to improve her chances? I feel like she is only taking this application seriously and putting less effort in the other less "idea" jobs which I am concerned about.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to help my Mom with a 20 year employment gap How to help my Mom with a 20 year employment gap Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.