When should I follow up?

Hello! I applied for a position a few weeks ago, but it's closing date was a couple of days ago. It's for a Recruitment and Support position in a museum, my dream job setting. Its also very different than the standard retail jobs I've applied for before. It was also a job listed as "many applicants" in Indeed, but I don't really know what that means and I applied directly anyway.

I'm looking for some guidance. I want them to know that I'm proactive and very interested in the role, but I don't want to seem needy. How long does it normally take to hear back after a closing date, and how long do I wait to send a follow up email?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When should I follow up? When should I follow up? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.