What can I do with a math bachelor's, no experience, and no direction? And some insight on temp agencies.

I finished my last semester majoring in math. Pure math, not applied or actuarial or anything. I picked it because I had fun computing stuff, liked numbers, enjoyed answering questions correctly, and didn't have any other real interests. Then I took a few classes and professors that crushed that enjoyment a little. Now I realize that I don't really care that much about math despite feeling that way. And realized too late that no one would want to hire an inefficient human calculator, so I'm not sure what my degree can get me. What jobs can I get with just this? I have a high GPA too, if that matters.

I have no experience of any sort. I have no real aspirations. My only interests are video games and cartoons, so following my likes is likely a bad choice. I've got social anxiety and am pretty scared of computers too... I know I have to suck it up, though.

Also, I've heard about staffing and temp agencies. Would that be a good starting point in getting my feet wet? Can I get a quick run-down on how they exactly function?

Sorry for the spiel, and thank you to any responses.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What can I do with a math bachelor's, no experience, and no direction? And some insight on temp agencies. What can I do with a math bachelor's, no experience, and no direction? And some insight on temp agencies. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.