When is a good time to start applying to other jobs?

I’m a recent college grad(6 months ago) with a degree in business. I didn’t get an internship while I was in school. My job history is 6 months at a restaurant, 3 months doing a seasonal job at my school and obviously I have projects/campus involvement from school on my resume. Currently I’m working in financial/account services, but the pay is the equivalent of being a cashier.

I know this job for me is short term, and a stepping stone to getting a better job. I applied to a a few jobs during the pandemic(less than 10)(job market/Covid conditions massively improved since where I am) after grad and this is what I got first. I’ve been here since March. My question is, how long do you think I should stay here until I can apply for better jobs within my industry with a better pay? Thanks for any advice you all have.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When is a good time to start applying to other jobs? When is a good time to start applying to other jobs? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.