WFH - how attached are you?

I've seen some pretty strong opinions about remote work here, and I'm curious. If you used to work in an office and were sent to work from home last year because of COVID, and if your company is bringing you back into the office (or is going to), this question is for you.

Would you say your feeling about it is:

  1. Totally fine with going back in.
  2. I'll go in if they make me, but I'm looking and I'll leave as soon as I find a WFH job.
  3. Not going back. I'm going to quit and find a job where I can keep WFH.
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

WFH - how attached are you? WFH - how attached are you? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.