2020 grad still looking for a job

Hi everyone. I graduated from college mid-June 2020 with a Bachelor's degree and am still looking for my first post-grad job. Since graduating, I've probably applied to hundreds of jobs, interviewed for a handful, and have even gotten to three final round interviews, but was denied/ghosted by all of them.

In terms of doing things to help get a job, I feel like I've done everything I can, but I still can shake this overwhelming/depressing feeling of failure. I've reached out for feedback from recruiters after interview processes (many denied to give feedback), joined alumni groups to have conversations with alumni/connections to discuss my background/gain knowledge on their careers, taken online courses, and reworked my resume and cover letter, but nothing has worked yet.

Throughout all of this, I've tried to remind myself that even though the job market has been starting to improve since the pandemic started, it's still rocky for everyone, including new grads. Friends/family members/peers have told me this as well and that there's nothing to worry about, but I still can't shake the feeling that it's coming up on a year and something I've been doing is completely wrong. I know that the job search process is a job in itself/everyone's path is different and this is likely some thought I'm constructing in my head, but it's a frustrating feeling that keeps coming back. Each time (even after taking breaks for a few days), I often feel tired/less and less motivated to look for a job with how everything has went so far.

Any other 2020 grads going through this, or any advice from fellow job searchers?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

2020 grad still looking for a job 2020 grad still looking for a job Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.