Finally a Job Offer: Paid Project Before Final Hire

So I finally got a job offer, kinda. They gave me a week-long project to work on. The deliverable is extremely ambiguous, so I’m definitely not working on something for one of their clients. I get to chose the direction of it within some set parameters.

Anyways, I’m currently getting paid higher than their starting salary, then I present it, and they’ll hire me depending on my product and delivery.

Anyone ever hear of a situation like this? I’m fine with it, since it’s been a year with only two offers and none in my field, so I’m more than willing to play along with their strategy.

I’m not worried it’s a scam or anything, but how much of a red flag is this for a very small consultancy firm?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Finally a Job Offer: Paid Project Before Final Hire Finally a Job Offer: Paid Project Before Final Hire Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.