Should I apply for internships even if I have absolutely zero work/volunteer/project experience?

I'm currently a full-time sophomore in college doing a double major to get my BBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management / Information Systems. I was applying for jobs last year but then COVID hit and I've since had a lot of personal stuff go down. I've started looking for part-time jobs again until I can land an internship; ideally, I'd like to complete two internships before I graduate. In the case I still haven't gotten a job, should I even bother applying for internships? I know the whole point of an internship is to give you real world experience and knowledge but I can't help but feel like I won't be qualified for anything. What would I even put on my resume? All I have to show is an AA degree and college certificate. I feel like I won't ever know what I'm doing and that I'll massively mess up or something.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I apply for internships even if I have absolutely zero work/volunteer/project experience? Should I apply for internships even if I have absolutely zero work/volunteer/project experience? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.