Overthinking Personality Assessments

For places like Dicks and Whole Foods. I've taken these automated tests and I don't get a callback.

I know they want me to be social, calm, level headed and enjoy working with people. They want me to take some risk and be a problem solver but not be a thrill seeker. They want ambition but not someone who will railroad others.

The problem is I keep overthinking questions:

1) A company cannot be successful if they don't accept change.

Well yes companies should always look for new and innovative ways to do things, but sometimes doing tasks in a proven and reliable manner is the way to go~

2) I prefer to take my time. OR I prefer familiar tasks. OR I make decisions based on my intuition

Well yes I trust my intuition but I also rely on evidence and experience to make decisions. Sure, I like familiar tasks but am not afraid of trying new tasks either. And yes, I would like to go slow and careful but I am also fond of being efficient and can work quickly if need be.

3) I will tell my boss if they are incorrect.

I think I would approach them in such a way to invite more discussion about issues. I wouldn't shy away from a conversation just because they are the boss. What if they are wrong and it would hurt the company? I can't answer the question without more information!

4) Working in groups is the best way to get work done.

They want me to say yes I think? Groups are fine. But sometimes it is easier and faster with just one person.

5) People can tell if you are stressed. OR similarly "I can tell how coworkers are feeling"

They want me to say that people can't tell if I am stressed. However I am supposed to be able to tell if my coworkers are? This makes no sense to me. Either you have a culture which appreciates listening to others and working through issues, or you have company which encourages masking all feelings.

6) I will stop my work and put it aside? in order to assist my coworker if they are struggling.

On the one hand, you don't want to abandon your work. On the other hand, you don't want to leave your coworker stranded....

There were so many more that I just simply cannot answer with agree or disagree!!! I would be much better off with essay questions!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Overthinking Personality Assessments Overthinking Personality Assessments Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.