Don't know what else to do.

Okay do to the fact that no place is hiring in my area, not job, no money period and my living situation is shit. My aunt and uncle are complete slobs, my uncle especially. The dishes are never done hardly at all and it's hard to find a silverware and something to eat off of. The do dope, weed (not that there's anything wrong with people doing it I don't care you do but it's illegal where I'm at.) Meth, vape, hot rails, line's, dab or honey straw whatever it's called, piping pills and just what ever they can get high off of.

There are cockroaches, fleas, and bedbugs so far in this house. Don't trust bath water all to much either. There's cat piss and dog piss and shit smell in this house. And yes they are old, but in my opinion, if my uncle is able to work on cars and get on the ground under the cars to work on them and my aunt is able to mop the floors, vacuum it, do the dishes and cook a meal for everyone and on top of all that people have, including me, has offered to help clean this place and keep it clean. But they refused. And it's with no pay. Plus my uncle throwing a tempertantrum when shit don't go his way, makes a mess and talks bad about his wife and abuse her.

We don't hardly get food in this house either and the only money I get is from a friend and it's a 150 a month if that. Yes I love them for taking me in but to be honest I don't feel safe here with a bunch of snitches wanting to turn them in and shit and the drugs in my system even though I don't do it. I live on there couch and it's a small one bedroom apartment. Everything is dirty here. I'm depressed even more, I got family members that talk shit about me and they do to, and I'm stuck on stupid.

So my last option from what I could do is sell body pictures. I'm overweight and I think there's fat fetish people have. I just want to know if it's a decision worth the while for now and how much can I charge at first? I don't want sex or anything but I'm this desperate right now. I don't know what else to do right now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Don't know what else to do. Don't know what else to do. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.