College student can't find a job during summer

I'm trying to find a full time job over the summer and my only experience is working part time at mcdonalds. I've applied to at least 30 different jobs on indeed and only went on 3 interviews and I haven't gotten a follow up on any of them. I'm bored out of my mind and not being able to find a job is really eating into my savings. I'm not applying to anywhere that should be hard to get, I've mostly applied for janitorial type jobs.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

College student can't find a job during summer College student can't find a job during summer Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.