Not sure where to go from here

So I had an interview last week for a job. Went well. Told me they'll call me. It's been a week and haven't heard anything yet. So I decided to give them a call earlier. Woman who answered was very nice. Told her I was interviewed last week and she remembered who I was. Asked for my number since she didn't have my application in front of her to call me back. Told me it'd be an hour and a half until she called back. Said the manager was out. Well 5 hours later, I've heard nothing. Think it's safe to say I was ghosted and should move on.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not sure where to go from here Not sure where to go from here Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.