Job Interview PowerPoint Presentation

Hello,

Just want to get some opinions as I'm not entirely sure what path to go down. I have 3 questions to answer and only allowed to use one slide per question. Each slide should be 5mins.

I'm guessing it's to see my presentation skills, working under pressure, effort put in and stuff.

Do I source other slideshows this company have done online and copy their style or completely do my own thing that shows my personality as well as being professional?

It's for a modern healthcare/tech company and a team manager role.

I don't want to be safe and boring but I've got to stand out somehow, surely? Conflicted. Anyone have any good ideas, please?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Interview PowerPoint Presentation Job Interview PowerPoint Presentation Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.