Landed an interview for a job that I am pretty excited about, but unsure how to not seem overly eager.

I came across a position that matched extremely well with my background, and after researching the company found that their values and the way they operate is very much in line with my own. It has made me pretty excited for the opportunity as it's in a field that I was looking to get into, as well.

It's for a smaller mid-size marketing firm that works with small to medium businesses and aims towards local businesses. That is exactly where I wanted to go with working personally. They also deal with a lot of the analytics side of marketing, which I am getting a degree in, and have completed several online courses about since that is something I really love. Everything about the company seems like it would be a great fit for me, and it also pays more than any job I've had before.

This could also be my chance to finally have a real career position that isn't military/wildfire or working for chain service type places (think fast food management). So it's important that I want to show that I am excited about the position, but I have also heard that if you seem too excited, it can come off as desperate—something I want to avoid.

That being said, the firm's CEOirm is the one that responded to my application and indicated that she was impressed with my resume and seemed eager to talk on Monday. So, how do I convey that I am a great fit, from my education and background to my values and work style, without coming off as desperate?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Landed an interview for a job that I am pretty excited about, but unsure how to not seem overly eager. Landed an interview for a job that I am pretty excited about, but unsure how to not seem overly eager. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.