Is it rude to ask about working hours before the interview?

So I'm 16, and I haven't had a real job before. I have babysat, but that was for free so thats why I don't count it as a real job. So anyways, I was talking to a manager of subway who messaged me about a job interview, and we talked a bit, and I ended up going to the wrong location for the interview. So she was nice and rescheduled, after that I told her about a situation with my moms car, so I might not be able to work mornings or afternoons. She said I could probably do evenings. Anyways, to get to the point, my parents won't let me work sundays or Wednesdays after 6 (even though I'm fine working those days), so I asked her about that and she hasnt gotten back to me yet. Was that rude of me to ask about that before the interview even happened?

TL;DR - I asked a subway manager about specific times I couldn't work before the interview took place, was that rude? Should I not have asked until the interview?

PS: I probably left out many important details, and it might not make sense, so sorry in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it rude to ask about working hours before the interview? Is it rude to ask about working hours before the interview? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.