Is it bad to quit a job after 3 months?

Hey everyone, nursing student here. So I started working at this hospital (we’ll call it Hospital A) back in March as a nurse assistant because I really needed money for school. I work every Sunday. Fast forward to April, I got accepted for a nurse internship at Hospital B. It’s a 40 hr/week internship, but I JUST found out that they also require me to work weekends too, which would interfere with Hospital A. Hospital B also offers me a position as a nursing assistant after the internship, so I’d have 2 jobs while in nursing school. Should I quit Hospital A?

I’ve never even met my manger for Hospital A in person due to COVID, so it feels awkward to see her for the first time and the last. Can I do it via email?

FYI: I don’t plan on working at Hospital A I’m the future as a nurse, I also don’t plan on using them as a reference or putting them on my resume.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it bad to quit a job after 3 months? Is it bad to quit a job after 3 months? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.