I want a Job in large company - what do I type in google?

I used to work in large companies back in England, but 3 years ago, I moved to the United States and ended up working for 3 different small companies because it was all I could find. These jobs had women who brought their babies into work, letting them crawl all over the ground while they screamed at it for hours. I had co-workers who would smoke pot in the basement for an hour because they were having a day. Owners who shouted abuse at me because of money worries. Staff who would make my life hell if I didn't socialize with them as they went out EVERY night together as a group because they were "one". And pretty much, no one cared, and so every job was given to me, including everything out of my job description - just a dogs body!! I just want a normal job in a cubicle where I am one of many, because I am sick of small business mentality. What job titles do I type in? Similar to data entry, etc.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I want a Job in large company - what do I type in google? I want a Job in large company - what do I type in google? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.