I regret not putting more effort in the test for a possible job

So i applied for a Gis engineering position for a job and had the initial phone interview where the he rep told me about the job and the steps of the hiring process. I was told i needed to take a test that would show what the day to day was like at the job and see my skills.

The test had no time limit and was divided into three parts which consisted of coding, sql and command prompt questions two of them had an optional bonus question. I researched the company and found that the average time to complete the test was about a week so i didn’t want to spend any longer than that. I ended up finishing the test in about 5 days given some of the stuff was completely new to me because most of the questions were based on the desirable skills and not the. Required skills on the job but nevertheless i got it done. The only issue was the bonus parts i tried to get it done but i was having to many issues so now I’m worried if i messed up because i know there’s a bunch of other applicants and maybe some who did the bonus questions and I’m really trying to get this job since I’ve graduated college and haven’t found work yet

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I regret not putting more effort in the test for a possible job I regret not putting more effort in the test for a possible job Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.