How do I quit a job after an injury?

Hi everyone, I was hoping I could get some advice on a weird situation. I have been working in a retail job consistently for a year, and my job was literally standing at the front door and letting people in due to capacity restrictions. I would work about 7-8 hours, standing in one spot, with one 30 minute break. Back in April I developed a foot injury which meant I couldn’t stand anymore and was out of work for about a month. While I was out there was another lockdown in my city and everything was closed until Friday (yesterday). Since my injury was finally healed I went for a relatively short shift (6 hours) but when I got home I developed the same pain, went to a physiotherapist and told me I have tendonitis. So I can’t work again for a few days and told my manager about this. Now here’s my dilemma, I don’t want to work a job where I’m standing in one spot and can possibly damage / re inflame my foot after each shift. I want to quit but I’ve actually never quit a job before because every job I have worked were summer contract internships. How do I go about this? I like this job but there is no possibility I would be given a chair to sit while I’m at the door (and that would be the only reason I would stay). So how do I go about quitting? I can’t really give a two weeks notice because I wouldn’t even be able to work, so I’m just unsure what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated thank you so much!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I quit a job after an injury? How do I quit a job after an injury? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.