Getting a job without finishing a degree

Hello everyone! Hope you're well and safe.

I was hoping to get some advice on something that's been plaguing my mind for a few years now. I've been in college for almost 7 years now, a large part of that was discovering what I wanted to do but once I knew what I wanted to do I was able to transfer and land three internships with very prominent companies. I've had great reviews from the people who've worked with me during my internships and I feel confident in my abilities to deliver and meet expectations during them.

The problem is I am terrible when it comes to university. I don't know how to explain it and to be honest, I understand if you're curious if I'm dumb. I don't know why the rhythm of school makes me neglect things and I'm just sick of it at this point. I'm tired of university life and I really want to drop out.

Problem is a lot of the jobs require that I have a university degree and that's absolutely fair. Currently, I'm working as a product manager at a place I absolutely love. They've expressed they'd like me to return and are treating me like a full-time employee in terms of work. I want to approach them and ask if I could start full-time and potentially take one or two courses over a long period of time for the next couple of years.

It's what I want more than anything and you're probably right if you say I should just finish. I just want to get out there and I know I'm capable.

Any tips on how I could approach the recruiters and my manager would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks ahead of time!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting a job without finishing a degree Getting a job without finishing a degree Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.