First Month as a Business Analyst..is this what I want to do?

I started a new job as a Business Analyst. Mainly working with helping government with Federal Grants stuff and how to get them onto a system. I sort of come from a more technical background. I mean I got my degree a year ago in IT, and wanted to pursue a career somewhere in the Cyber Security, and Networking field. During these rough times, I'm feel like I should just shut up and be happy I have a job. But I am not as much as a good people person and fast-pacing meetings with people as this jobs demands. I really preferred more back-end jobs with working with the technical stuff as it's what my overall goal is.

I've been thinking even though I started this job a month ago I should continue to look for work, but is that even worth it? I do not like this job, and everyday I just get more nervous, and wishing for a more Networking Administration field job. Really just seeking advice in disciplining myself to my passion and what type a job I'd be more comfortable in, or a job in a career or requirements that I am not suitable for. Do I look on and leave when I can? Or do I adapt to the circumstances?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First Month as a Business Analyst..is this what I want to do? First Month as a Business Analyst..is this what I want to do? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.