Can a previous employer contact my new employer?

This might be a newbie question, but I appreciate the help nonetheless.

My situation is like this... I planned on having two jobs. One was part-time and the other was full time. I wanted to make both of them work, but due to personal issues (some of which are honestly mental health related but neither employer knows this) and unanticipated priorities involving the full time job, I realized that too much is being taken away from my part time job. I can't make it to meetings, attend appointments, work as much hours as agreed upon, etc. involving that job.

My supervisor (part time) obviously didn't like this, and more likely than not, I'm probably gonna be fired from that job or asked to resign. I just can't keep up due to sudden mishaps in my life and unpredictable schedules.

I'm just worried that the part time employer might bring this up to my full time employer. Will this be a problem, or am I overthinking? Is there something important I'm not considering?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can a previous employer contact my new employer? Can a previous employer contact my new employer? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.