Before I start a new career, I have a question ?!?!

Hello, I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and philosophy; for now, I would like to teach middle school students or high school students.I am not too sure about elementary. So, I contacted the school I graduated from and asked for other alternatives to become a teacher. I was told to get an education degree 🤦‍♀️. I refuse to go back to school for a year and half and take classes that are unnecessary. IS THERE A WAY I CAN JUST TAKE THE TEACHING TEST AND GET MY LICENSE ? I already have a degree and I have taken enough classes that would help me in my teaching career. PLUS, i have been teaching middle schoolers at a school as a sub but as a sub I teach by myself in the classroom. I do exactly what teachers do any way. Any advice would help! Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Before I start a new career, I have a question ?!?! Before I start a new career, I have a question ?!?! Reviewed by Louhi on juin 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.