I work retail deli right now and it's a job that keeps me busy but is somewhat a stressful job due to understaffing. Recently, the store is having a mass exodus of employees leaving. We are losing 6 department leads and 2 people in my department on top of that are leaving as well. We may have a third leave as well if their schedule is changed due to them being a loyal employee for years (and a person of aged experience) and only now getting the days off they wanted. If that changes they leave as well.
This will leave us with 3 new-ish people (2 of which part time) and one employee who was hired just after me a year ago. Applicants have been scarce and those that have been contacted have called to fill unemployment quotas.
One, I do not want to have the department manager position if offered, as told by my boss, that the pay is not worth it especially since they were already working major overtime (80+ a week) to cover lack of staff already.
Two, I have exceedingly good job reports on my performance and was already concidering asking for a raise.
Three, with us losing so many people the job is gonna be hell but I know the department can't afford to let me go but I also don't want more job responsibility without proper compensation.
Should I ask for a raise? If I'm at the cap of what the corp will pay be is there any stipulations that due to lack of staff and work pressure that an acception may be made? Should I just put in my 2 weeks and do gig jobs until I can find a better job?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: