Wanted to vent and see if anyone could relate. I started my first full time corporate job and i’m struggling.
I have moderate social anxiety and I feel like getting to know my bosses has been a real struggle. During the interview process i was able to act personable for the duration of the interviews, but now that i started, i’m afraid i’m acting awkward and weird. A real concern of mine is that they’ll fire me for my stiff/awk personality.
I’ve also been struggling with focus. I keep getting distracted by people in my household and can’t be productive.
Can anyone relate? I need some support from someone who knows what this is like :( especially about relationship building in a new job.
i’m really scared i’ll be fired. i really need this job
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Started my first job last week, struggling with focus and social anxiety.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 17, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: