Should i get a summer job?

I'm 18 and I just finished my first year of college. Everything was online so I wasn't able to make new friends but my friends from high school are coming home from the summer. I'm really focused on having a good summer since I've been kinda robbed of my whole freshman year and end of high school experience. However, I'm kinda interested in getting a job this summer (not sure where) because in the future summers I will be doing internships and this might be my last chance to have a regular chill summer job that I've never had before. Maybe I can have a good experience and make friends from the job but I also don't wanna be working all the time and have no time to do anything. Its a tough call but I'll appreciate any help thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should i get a summer job? Should i get a summer job? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.