Manager hates me, what should I email her

I will be very honest about everything that happened. Sorry if its too long I just need an honest opinion. So it started during the interview. She mocked my experience and tried to make me feel less. Now she is hiring students to work the same job as me while not making them feel bad but the opposite she supports them. Then she used to work at my location she would never talk to me she would send the team lead to talk to me. This behavior is still happening. She assigned me to do a task and she never told me about it. But she called all my other coworkers to explain that to them. Now she did the same thing she assigned me to another task at another department and she did not tell me. I was two hours into my shift the team lead told me to go to the other department when I have time. It was impossible to leave it was very busy. I had a person with me who was still training too. The manager got pissed off at me and told the team lead that going to the other department should have been my priority. The team lead told her that I was working and asked if she can cover for me the manager said no. I tried to be proactive and went to that department a different day still I am not familiar with the task. She just texted the team lead yesterday asking her if I am familiar or not. I told the team lead that I am trying my best. but I told her he truth too. The manager said that I do not know this task. I tried to do whatever she wants I showed up on my day off I showed up early to help her whenever someone calls out and she just hates my guts. She always changes my schedule and text the team lead about it instead of talking to me. I hate how she discriminants against me. I do not want her to hold the task against me it was her fault that she did not give me heads up. On top of that I have been asking her for months to send me to another department during the weekends instead of changing my schedule and she never did. She gives priority to traveler employees than me. One of my coworkers said that the way this manager is treating me is insulting. Also need to mention that she never replies to my emails until I cc her boss. What should I do, I want to send an email about all my frustration and CC the highest manager. I talked to him about those stuff once and he said I will never know until you cc me when she is not responding to you. Please help to solve this. Help me write an email to end this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Manager hates me, what should I email her Manager hates me, what should I email her Reviewed by Louhi on mai 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.