How to find a job I'd be happy in?

I'm repeatedly attempting to leave my full time crap retail job that I've been at for about 2 years now because I just can't handle the stress from this place anymore. I'm an Assistant Manager, but basically what feels like a glorified cashier position. My SO insists on that I find a job before I consider to leave, but I'm wondering if that's feasible for me mentally and emotionally. I barely have any energy for friends, chores, cooking healthy meals, or much else other than trying to forget about the day escaping in video games and such.

I am currently dealing with unpredictable scheduling, catty coworkers, training new people but never able to keep them for very long, unreliable boss's boss, and working 6-13.5 hour shifts regularly with either nothing to do because we rushed to finish and put away everything from the truck or rushing around my entire shift to get as much work as I can get done. Usually working by myself to run the entire store.

I'm just unable to mentally keep up with it all and I have to shut my brain off otherwise I think about how much I'm stuck at this shithole and how much I hate being miserable in retail in general.

I'm without a degree because I've put off finding a career that I want, except now I need to figure out what I want and I feel like I have to get a degree to change my career. Anything I feel that I like, I worry it wouldn't work out long term, but my question is how would I find a job I'd like that isn't fully customer service?

How do I figure out what career to look into and can I get a list of where to start?

I'm also going to be working on getting a car and my license, so I'm sure that'll come into play by my availability while I'm not at work. But it leaves me with finding something closeby, and there's not much I have to work with that I've seen so far.

So basically, where can I start to get out of retail? What jobs can I get into that won't require a degree? What jobs are still doing on site training? Should I pay attention to reviews for workplaces? Is it more practical to take a break between jobs especially when you've been at one place for years than to not take a break? How do you tell if a career choice is right for you without putting too much time and money into it? What questions should I be asking when looking into my next future job to ensure that I won't be heading into a toxic workplace or at least runs the company fairly for both customers and employees?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to find a job I'd be happy in? How to find a job I'd be happy in? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.