I used to work for ups, worked almost 15 years. Hate the company loved the work. Simply put I like to be active while I work. I don't want to work with many people or anyone really. Not that I can't work with people. I have had issues over time that have made it clear to me that it be best to work solo or with as few as possible. Others have seemed to not like my work ethic of work first talk later.
I dont really have transportation. My wife and I have one car. She has a good full time job so kinda need her to make sure not to mess that up. I have a bicycle, not afraid to ride on streets but there are areas I'd prefer to not ride. It's not my ability to ride there that is the problem and more the people that are driving cars and ignore people on bicycles. So obviously transportation is rough. I guess I could bus or carpool or uber but I'd prefer not.
So then the issue of like why not work for Amazon or company like ups. I have a pension with ups and I'm pretty sure if I try to go do some similar job they will take that away. I'm not collecting it right now or anything but I'd rather keep it than lose it..
So ya I always wanted to work from home and have tried finding jobs like customer service and stuff. Most out there seem to be sales which I have no interest in. But working from home isn't really the active job I like either.
I really just can't stand that even with working out and not having a job I can't even stay in the shape I want. Sure I can change my diet but if I wasn't sitting at home looking for a job or working from home maybe I'd be in better shape.
I go on this long rant about this and that but I really just feel like I have lost the bearing I was headed in. I have all these things I want and no idea why I think I need them or deserve them. I desperately feel like I can't get another job until I fix myself, yet don't know what is wrong.
I've never wanted to be the boss but I dont want someone nit picking my work all day everyday. I'm not a genius but I'm not an idiot. I just like to do active hard work that can go for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I can also go for 10 and 4.
I think of myself as a brick of marble to be molded into the shape of the machine you want to do the task needed completed.
This all gets me nowhere. So I was hoping so maybe a point in a direction I can inspect myself.
Thank you
TLDR: head no work, send help!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: