I just got my dream job, the position I was looking for. But...

Hi fellas. I just got the position I was looking for. I thought I would need an MBA or a magister for this to happen but it finally did. I think I’m good enough. I’ve done a really good interview process and the vacancy was offered to me.

It’s been 2 weeks already but I’m freaked as hell if I’m not fulfilling the expectations. I’m so stressed, have thousands things to learn, to do, to assimilate. At work they’ve been nice to me, but I’m always thinking I won’t be able to do it or I’m gonna fail. This is the position I’ve always wanted, wage is fine, conditions are awesome, colleagues are nice, my boss is sweet and professional... but I’m facing fear and anxiety. I even doubt about my skills and the fact I’m not understanding something, I kinda panic. Gosh...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I just got my dream job, the position I was looking for. But... I just got my dream job, the position I was looking for. But... Reviewed by Louhi on mai 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.