Odds of getting this job?

Hello,

I had a recruiter who worked for this company that reached out to me (recent college grad looking for work) about this job that is kinda made for college graduates (it’s an established company and a real job, not a pyramid scheme😂, I get those messages from like damn near pyramid schemes a lot). We talked on the phone about it after she sent me the link to apply, it turned into an interview, went well, took an assessment, talked about it on the phone, went well, and now I have a final interview in a few days with 2 hiring managers . She told me how to prepare, potential questions, salary, and asked when I can start and told me the earliest start date. My question is how many people are doing this final interview and how many people do you think are interviewing? It’s a very big company and an entry level finance job. Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Odds of getting this job? Odds of getting this job? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.