How to actually give the 2 week notice to your supervisor?

Hi all! Yesterday I posted a different question about the same situation, so thank you to all who helped me.

Now, I want to know how to actually tell my boss I am resigning and telling her my last day. Now, some background info is that my current department is just me and her. I am severely underpaid and HATE the job so it means nothing to me. If I can quit on the spot, I would. My supervisor depends on me for everything. She's been in her position for a few years before me and has no idea how most of our software and programs works. She always leaves it to her employees to know that stuff because she does "the bigger things." (I personally have no clue what she does all day and she gets paid twice as me so). However, she really likes me and will be in shock that I am leaving.

I find her toxic, immature, mean, petty, and she talks about everyone behind their backs. My original plan was to just send my resignation letter via email and "face her wrath" however she wants to handle it. But a few friends suggested I should set up a meeting with her and tell her. I am soo nervous to do and I know she will make it really hard for me. I'm so nervous about how to leave this job and doing my 14 days that I can barely feel excitement for my new and better job.

How do I make this easy for me?? I hate her and this job but I also want to be professional. But I am legit scared to resign...should I just email a resignation letter first and request to set up a meeting? I know ideally I should meet with her and tell her in person, but UGH. idk.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to actually give the 2 week notice to your supervisor? How to actually give the 2 week notice to your supervisor? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.