I hate every job i’ve ever had

Im 22 and have worked pretty shit jobs since i was 16. I dont really know if i hate them because they suck or if i would find a way to hate whatever job i have. 16 worked at an ice cream shop. 17-19 worked at Panda Express 19-21 worked at Outback Steakhouse 21 worked at a chain automotive shop 22 work as a service tech at a dealership

The job i have now working on cars is kind of a step up from the rest of my jobs ive had in the past since i dropped out of college and realized i just want to pursue being a mechanic, but i get paid less than any other job ive ever had except when i was 16 scooping ice cream and i feel like im breaking my back and am responsible for very expensive vehicles for 10$ /hr compensation. I hate working for / with people and my ideal situation would be owning my own shop but that would be years and years down the road. Sometimes i wish i stayed in college and stuck to one major instead of changing career paths every 3 months just to eventually drop out, but i think i would be just as unhappy. I feel like my majors in college give as much context as my previous jobs so First semester of college - Audio Engineering 2-3rd - Computer Science 4-5th - Environmental Science

Not knowing what i really want to do as a career is really frustrating but idk if this is something a majority of people my age do but better to correct it while im 22 instead of 32. Any advice is appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I hate every job i’ve ever had I hate every job i’ve ever had Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.