Holiday and general grief

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice. I've been working for a company for 14 years. Originally everything was flexible, such as holiday notice, my working hours etc.

The last few years things have gone downhill, work load has increased, they've taken away any flexitime and have started to be right jerks. Quite often I get belittled or blamed for things that were not my fault, or constantly bringing up mistakes I made months if not years ago.

With my holiday I've got 40 days due to covid, which I try to book, giving 6 months notice, then 2 days before I start my leave they cancel it or say they haven't OKd it. This has happened twice this year already. In the last 14 years I've had about 2 days of illness.

Recently I was asked to work an extra hour a day with the possibility of a bonus @ Christmas. But they also think as I was furloughed I should work for free.

I'm not sure how I should address these issues, do you think it would be best to leave rather than seeing if things will improve. It's a hard decision with being in the same place for so long and with the current climate.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Holiday and general grief Holiday and general grief Reviewed by Louhi on mai 24, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.