So I set up an interview with a future employer for this coming Wednesday. We hit it off really well and we hung up the phone in a really good note! I realized that I can actually do an interview tomorrow because he offered tomorrow or Wednesday and my dumbass said Wednesday without even thinking about it. Anyways...I called the office and told them to leave a message for the doctor stating that I can come tomorrow instead of Wednesday if it’s ok with him or I can just leave it for Wednesday, and they told me that they would relay the message to him and I was like ok great! So my anxiety got the best of me and I texted him exactly what I told the receptionist because I didn’t hear back from him. Soooo I haven’t heard back from him yet... now I’m freaking tf out because I didn’t want to sound annoying. Should I just show up on Wednesday for the interview like nothing happened lol ?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: