Feeling trapped by limited options, feeling depressed about it

I went to school for automotive , I got my associates but also kinda stretched out my schooling a bit due to aniexty and hating the field . I finished and got a job for a place that works on wire harnesses, I enjoyed it due to it being somewhat related to my schooling but different enough. I started at $12 and when I left a month ago I was at $14.50/hr. I was there for two years, I left due to getting an offer for $18/hr and I would finally be able to afford to move out. I ended up disliking the job. It was a desk job somthing very new to me and ended up leaving. Now my options seem so limited, either I go back into automotive which I hate and kinda suck at or do warehouse work. Back to making less than $18/hr. I would ideally like to be able to move out soon but it seems so hard with my options.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Feeling trapped by limited options, feeling depressed about it Feeling trapped by limited options, feeling depressed about it Reviewed by Louhi on mai 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.