Company I have been interviewing with informed me they are “working on an offer” but hasn’t made one yet.
This is a large, well-known company in the technology sector. I went through several rounds of interviews and, when asked what my timeline was, said I would go on to book other work if I don’t hear back from them by Friday (I currently work for a temp agency). On Friday at 5pm, my phone rang and the company’s recruiter who has been coordinating the whole interview process informed me that they would like to move forward and will put together an offer package, they just did not get around to it that day. I said great, I’ll look forward to hearing from you on Monday. Monday passed and I didn’t get a word from them. It may be worth mentioning that I have not received a single response from anyone on the interview committee when I sent out the standard ‘thank you’ email to each of them, post-interview.
I went ahead and booked work with my temp agency for the next two weeks, and I also continued to scan job ads. This situation seems very unusual though. I’m just wondering if anyone has experienced something similar— a company taking you through a lengthy interview process, verbally committing to an offer, then disappearing for some time afterward?
Thanks, all.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: