Hello everyone!
I’m currently a personal banker and just got offered a job at another financial institution in the compliance/AML department.
My credit score is pretty bad. I don’t have any collections and no debt, but I was in an abusive relationship where he took control of my finances, and under distress I gave him all of my financial account info so he could “take care of it for me.”
Needless to say, he said he would be making payments on my card, hid all of my mail from me, and never made payments. It shot my score down pretty bad. I’m currently rebuilding it but I’m afraid my score (600) will make them rescind the offer.
I don’t have any bankruptcies or serious delinquencies - just a history of almost 13 late payments on one of my cards.
Any insight?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: