Any advices to become a business consultant?

Hi guys, I'm recent grad with HR & legal expereinces. I studied communication. I got really interested in business consultant. Seems like I need to do MBA to break into the field but do you guys know any other ways to get into this?

I was thinking about doing Masters of accounting or managment information systems but not sure which one would be the best option. Or should I just stay in HR and do MBA later?

I'm trying to gather as much as information as possible, any advices are appreciated. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Any advices to become a business consultant? Any advices to become a business consultant? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 23, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.