Am i ungrateful? Advice needed

Hello! So I will just get to the point . I work for a small non profit as a workforce development manager i have Been in this position for about 5-6 months. I got this position after graduating with my bachelor's degree and having 3-4 years of HR experience. The reason I got this job was that the hiring manager is a friend of a friend and thought that i would be a good fit for the company. I interviewed and got in right away.

I am making more than my previous job however benefits are not that great. Another thing to note, going into this non profit i knew that it was a struggling company however I did not realize that i would literally be building a workforce development program from scratch. These months i have been surviving trying to meet with clients, constantly having workforce development meetings and unrealistic employers trying to hire clients in the pandemic. Since we are a non profit we are grant funded and the grants that were accepted before I got there are completely unrealistic outcomes.

I am stuck into helping my community but also not having to worry about work 24/7. I also don't want to seem ungrateful to the company and my friends friend who hired me since I really don't think that i would have gotten a positing like this somewhere else.I don't want to give up but honestly I feel drained and burned out i dread going to work and read emails as they seem never ending .

I also don't think i might be a good gift for the job as I can be introverted and this type of responsibilites seem overwhelming to me. Am i being ungrateful? I have been looking at other positions to apply but i don't know if I should start applying and leave. Any advice would be appreciated

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am i ungrateful? Advice needed Am i ungrateful? Advice needed Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.