I am finishing up school in a few weeks with a degree in forest management and a gis and business minors (the business still has a few classes that will be done in the fall). The last few years I have been dead set on moving out of my hometown area and to a different state (idaho or montana from oregon). I have summer plans already so working right away wont work for me and I have had a hard time finding jobs that I am qualified for and not overqualified for as well as pay more than min wage.
I do have an offer from my home town in an insanely good job. It is what I have wanting out of a job. Amazing pay for a college grad, good benefits, retirement, and will result in me gaining a lot of experience very quickly. However, I do not want to end up in my town and abandon or put off my dream of moving. It seems that I am crazy for even getting cold feet considering how good the offer is, but I am. Any advice on how I should go forward?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: