Why do some interviewers talk incessantly? Is this a red flag?

I was interviewed for some place and the woman who was interviewing me (that has been there for 5 or 6 years) talked so much I felt like I just zoned out at one point. I’d make one comment or question (typically having to interject her) and she’d ramble to point of exhaustion and would even go off topic and talk in circles of my question/comment. She was cheerful and seemed to like people and overly spoke about the job. Honestly it was like she was on coke. My interview was at 2pm and I didn’t leave until about quarter after 4pm... and that’s only because I basically pushed to leave. This is just a simple administrative assistant job, nothing spectacular. Usually these type of interviews for these positions are 10-30 mins at most. First time I was somewhere for more than 2 hours.

Should I take this as a bad sign or is her behavior just from a lack of knowledge on how to interview people?

My problem with this is that they cover EVERYTHING and more during the interview, going 100 mph that when they ask if you have questions, you basically have none because they speak about everything. She asked me if I had any questions and I said “Yes. Why do you enjoy working here.” (I always use this). And her answer went on for about 15 mins. After that I said “No” when she asked me if I had anymore. I was ready to get the fuck out of there.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why do some interviewers talk incessantly? Is this a red flag? Why do some interviewers talk incessantly? Is this a red flag? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.