Details of a background check

Hi all! I just received an awesome job offer for which the company basically hunted me down, and let me negotiate as much as my heart desired. After 3 weeks of back and forth, I’ve signed the offer.

They just let me know that they will still need to run a background check through GoodHire.

Here’s the anxiety inducer - I was fired from the first job I had out of college within 3mo. and had a 9mo period of unemployment. Since then I’ve had 2 jobs (including my current role) over the span of 3.5 years.

Any thoughts on what could come up on the background check? I didn’t disclose to my new employer that I was fired, because it did not seem relevant. I’m nervous to put in my two weeks at my current employer in case anything comes up…

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Details of a background check Details of a background check Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.