What are some decent jobs for a college student not wanting to work with teenagers?

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate sub.

I've tried fast food and my family is in grocery so I'm aware of how those businesses are run and how they over rely on teenage labor of kids still in highschool.

In the place I'm at now, I'm just sick of the teenagers with their cliques and call outs. On top of this, I don't relate to them because I was rather sheltered from being homeschooled despite me also being young.

I know adults can still be very immature but I'm still interested in finding a new job after I've been ostracized at work by a whole teenage clique over some stupid drama summed down to a "he said she said" after I reported a girl, as her manager, to higher-up managers for being on her phone too much and not listening to me. Someone must have overheard me and now the whole friend group is harassing me over text and in person at work despite the owner getting involved.

So yeah, any jobs where teenagers aren't such an issue but also suitable for college students? I would only need 2-3 days a week with minimum wage pay (but more is definitely welcome) because scholarship takes care of college/housing, just need some spending cash.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are some decent jobs for a college student not wanting to work with teenagers? What are some decent jobs for a college student not wanting to work with teenagers? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.