Ultimate job choice decision time vs money

So i currently work at an OEM as a program manager i make 55-65K a year depending on overtime and i have phenomenal work life balance, I'm half way done with my graduate degree in supply chain management (5 classes left), and i have a young son 9 months currently. Amazon offered me an area manager position paying 80K per year annual plus a nice signing bonus, the company is working mandatory overtime with my manager telling me to anticipate 6 days a week 😳 12 hrs a day for at least 6-7 months because we are launching a site. Should i just finish my masters and keep great work life balance and look for more opportunities in the future or take the Amazon gig? My current job I'm contract and have no room for growth i tried to negotiate more pay or a route to advancement but they told me I've reached my ceiling at the company and to look elsewhere, while amazon told me during interview i can get promotions ever year generally. I want to take the Amazon job and get the experience but i don't know if the hassle is worth or the money, I've been told Amazon treats employees like slaves and the turnover and burnout is high. My plan is to do the AM job at Amazon for 2 years, then taking that experience and going elsewhere, but my main concern is how this will impact me finishing my masters. I know they say things will die down but large companies like Amazon are know for bait and switch tactics. What do you guys think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Ultimate job choice decision time vs money Ultimate job choice decision time vs money Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.