I got a job in my field that's not retail or Starbucks with a "useless" degree! :,D

I know these kinds of posts are everywhere on this sub but for those of you out there who majored in something people often gripe about being useless, it very much is possible to get a job in what you studied or want to do!

For example, I studied Psychology, probably one of major one everyone talks about being useless next to an arts degree. I tried to back it up with an HR minor, got traumatized by a corporate internship, and thought I had to end up at a dead end job doing nothing related to what I studied and feeling hopeless about my future. I even thought I would have to get a certificate in the medical field, something I tried and didn't like as well, just to have a job to pay the bills. Stroke of luck, amongst all of those medical jobs, I found a position for the crisis hotline of my state's government mental health services! Applied, did my interviews, got the job! I know this job will be tough, but I have hopes for the future now at least.

I just wanted to let y'all know if you're struggling to find work, life will work its way out for you. If you're trying to break into the field, I know you will. Even if you don't want to get into what you studied, you'll find your way. Good luck to everyone and stay safe out there 😇

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got a job in my field that's not retail or Starbucks with a "useless" degree! :,D I got a job in my field that's not retail or Starbucks with a "useless" degree! :,D Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.