Healthcare jobs that don’t require a 4 year degree

Tl;Dr: looking for suggestions or info on medical jobs that don’t require a degree.

Hi everyone!

Lately I’ve been really considering trying to go for a career in the medical field in the next couple of years or so. I’m 28 with a baby so I’d really rather do something that doesn’t require a ton of schooling. 2 years or preferably a year would be great. I’ve specifically looked into Surgical Tech or Lab Tech so I’d love to hear if anyone knows about either of those!

Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Healthcare jobs that don’t require a 4 year degree Healthcare jobs that don’t require a 4 year degree Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.