May have messed up my chances...

15 years old

Recently I applied for a job at an ice cream bar near my place, the manager asked me a couple questions and gave me a generic application to fill out. After I was done, he said he “would call me on Monday.” Well, it’s Wednesday now, will be Thursday next time business hours are open, and I haven’t gotten a call. Do I walk in and inquire about my application?

Sometimes I think I misheard him, and he might’ve said I “would start on Monday.” My listening comprehension isn’t that great at times, especially with people wearing masks since I can’t lip read them. So it’s entirely possible that I did mishear him. What do I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

May have messed up my chances... May have messed up my chances... Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.