May Have to Turn down an Excellent Job Due to Location

So I'll be honest.... this role is not my actual dream job. It would essentially be a lateral move, but making more $$ (less than what I asked for) but at a very well known company. I don't necessarily love the field I'm in but the company has badge appeal. The caveat is, I would literally have to move across the country for it (I'm talking 24 hrs by car, 6 hours by plane), for not much more than I'm making now. I'm currently engaged and my future-spouse completely supports me, but he is having trouble wrapping his head around moving across the country in his current role too (they're working from home for now, but he will likely find trouble getting a new job where we would need to move to). So I don't think I'm going to take the role. I'm really bummed because I have been getting rejection after rejection after rejection, but this just seems like it would take a complete toll on my relationship and make things rough during an already difficult time. It makes me think though, am I fantasizing about this role just because I have no other offers? Is there such thing as a "dream job" after all? Or all we just cogs in a wheel trading time for money.

This whole process has been very depressing and this just makes me feel so much worse. Lol Thank you for reading this far if you did.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

May Have to Turn down an Excellent Job Due to Location May Have to Turn down an Excellent Job Due to Location Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.